- Where are we located?
- Does Slumber Wonders Party have a venue we can use?
No. You have to provide the venue for your party or event. Slumber Wonders Party will only be able to provide the party supplies.
- What areas do we cover?
Local areas that we cover are Hinds, Madison and Rankin Counties.
- Do we travel?
Yes, we will travel up to 3 hours outside of our local coverage area. There is an additional travel fee charge and price depends on how far we have to travel.
- Is there a deposit required?
Yes there is a $100.00 refundable deposit to be paid in addition to the price of your package to book your date. The deposit will be refunded once your event is over and all items are returned in the condition that they were received.
- How late can you cancel a booking?
If you book a party it must be canceled Fourteen (14) days before the event date NO EXCEPTIONS! If you do not cancel within Fourteen (14) days your $100.00 deposit will be forfeited.
- Is there an additional fee for overnight rental?
Yes items can be rented overnight for an additional fee of $150.00. Any items that are damaged during the overnight rental will be charged at the full price to the renter.
- How do I book a party?
Online, email, call or text.
- How do I pay the deposit or make payment?
We accept money orders (postal only) and PayPal only.
- When is the full balance due?
One (1) week before your event.
- How long does it take for set-up?
It takes about 1 ½ to 2 hours for set up with a party of (6) kids.
- Do we offer themed parties?
Yes we do, please contact us to discuss what themes we have available or can customize for your party.
- Do we have to clean the items after use?
No all cleaning and laundry will be handled by us.
- Do you offer DIY options?
Yes we do, you are welcome to pick up the supplies and do set-up yourself.